Bill Gates: A new kind of terrorism could wipe out 30 million people in less than a year -- and we are not prepared
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-02-18 22:46:41 UTC
BILL GATES: A new kind of terrorism could wipe out 30
million people in less than a year -- and we are not
prepared

businessinsider.com
Saturday, February 18, 2017

http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-op-ed-bio-terrorism-epidemic-world-threat-2017-2

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Saturday, February 18, 2017
http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-op-ed-bio-terrorism-epidemic-world-threat-2017-2
Forwarded post:

[ War zones and other fragile state settings are the most
[ difficult places to eliminate epidemics. They're also
[ some of the most likely places for them to begin -- as
[ we've seen with Ebola in Sierra Leone and Liberia, and
[ with cholera in the Congo Basin and the Horn of Africa.

Another good reason to restrict immigration. People from
the 3d world are already bringing diseases here and
killing Americans via disease.

Posted by generally

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi