Happy Birthday, Twittering One.
SoCal
2016-09-28 21:50:23 UTC
I hope you're doing well.

Hägar
2016-09-28 23:35:30 UTC
"SoCal" wrote in message news:***@dizum.com...

I hope you're doing well.

*** I bet she still doesn't have a job yet ... oh, I
forgot, she's handicapped ... another tax leech ....
Clay
2016-09-29 02:25:06 UTC
On 9/28/2016 7:35 PM, Hägar wrote:

> "SoCal" wrote in message
>
> I hope you're doing well.
>
> *** I bet she still doesn't have a job yet ... oh, I
> forgot, she's handicapped ... another tax leech ....

Has anyone confirmed that she's still alive and in the NYC area?

A few years ago, she was posting to usenet from the public library in
NYC and craving soda pop and potato chips, disheartened that the two
were on a proposed ban list by local food stamp administrators.

Don't think she ever overcame the injuries suffered when a bicyclist
struck her in a crosswalk.
Bob Officer
2016-09-29 21:52:26 UTC
Clay <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 9/28/2016 7:35 PM, Hägar wrote:
>>
>> "SoCal" wrote in message
>>
>> I hope you're doing well.
>>
>> *** I bet she still doesn't have a job yet ... oh, I
>> forgot, she's handicapped ... another tax leech ....
>
> Has anyone confirmed that she's still alive and in the NYC area?
>
> A few years ago, she was posting to usenet from the public library in
> NYC and craving soda pop and potato chips, disheartened that the two
> were on a proposed ban list by local food stamp administrators.
>
> Don't think she ever overcame the injuries suffered when a bicyclist
> struck her in a crosswalk.

Supposedly. There are different claims of the source of the injury.

There was reputable information at one time she was just an internet
grifter, film-filming cash from rubes. Someone posted the fact she was
arrested at least once for wire (internet) fraud, and they posted a
reasonable facsimile of a police report along with booking number for a
NYPD arrest.

--
Dunning's work explained in clear, concise and simple terms.
John Cleese on Stupidity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVPdyYeaQU
Clay
2016-09-29 22:20:08 UTC
On 9/29/2016 5:52 PM, Bob Officer wrote:
> Clay <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> On 9/28/2016 7:35 PM, Hägar wrote:
>>>
>>> "SoCal" wrote in message
>>>
>>> I hope you're doing well.
>>>
>>> *** I bet she still doesn't have a job yet ... oh, I
>>> forgot, she's handicapped ... another tax leech ....
>>
>> Has anyone confirmed that she's still alive and in the NYC area?
>>
>> A few years ago, she was posting to usenet from the public library in
>> NYC and craving soda pop and potato chips, disheartened that the two
>> were on a proposed ban list by local food stamp administrators.
>>
>> Don't think she ever overcame the injuries suffered when a bicyclist
>> struck her in a crosswalk.
>
> Supposedly. There are different claims of the source of the injury.

I do recall at one point she was claiming injuries from a beating
allegedly by staff at the public psych hospital in NYC.

> There was reputable information at one time she was just an internet
> grifter, film-filming cash from rubes. Someone posted the fact she
> was arrested at least once for wire (internet) fraud, and they
> posted a reasonable facsimile of a police report along with booking
> number for a NYPD arrest.

There were lots of folks online offering to reach out to her.

And then she just quit posting.

The stuff almost begs for an investigative reporter.
Bob Officer
2016-09-30 02:18:57 UTC
Clay <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 9/29/2016 5:52 PM, Bob Officer wrote:
>> Clay <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> Has anyone confirmed that she's still alive and in the NYC area?
>>>
>>> A few years ago, she was posting to usenet from the public library in
>>> NYC and craving soda pop and potato chips, disheartened that the two
>>> were on a proposed ban list by local food stamp administrators.
>>>
>>> Don't think she ever overcame the injuries suffered when a bicyclist
>>> struck her in a crosswalk.
>>
>> Supposedly. There are different claims of the source of the injury.
>
> I do recall at one point she was claiming injuries from a beating
> allegedly by staff at the public psych hospital in NYC.

The NYPD which made the pick up had photographic evidence of her condition
when they arrested her. Her so called beating took place because she
refused to take a bath or put on the clean clothing. The police report I
saw, said she was walking down the. Idle of the street and had been
attacking people on he sidewalk.

The report said she was confined as a matter of Safety to the public and
herself. IIRC it was. 60 day confinement until she leveled out on psych her
Med's. This was late 80s or very early 90s she used to huant the astronomy
groups for some odd reason.

>> There was reputable information at one time she was just an internet
>> grifter, film-filming cash from rubes. Someone posted the fact she
>> was arrested at least once for wire (internet) fraud, and they
>> posted a reasonable facsimile of a police report along with booking
>> number for a NYPD arrest.
>
> There were lots of folks online offering to reach out to her.

I know there a count at one time of people which had sent her a total of
several thousand dollars a month.

> And then she just quit posting.
>
> The stuff almost begs for an investigative reporter.

Check the intake records into NY prisons.

Hägar
2016-10-01 18:37:21 UTC

*** more likely the Rikers Island facility Mental Ward ....
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2016-10-02 21:51:37 UTC
In article <nsjkih$a3c$***@gioia.aioe.org>
"Notroll2016" <***@charter.net> wrote:

> "HÀgar" wrote in message
>
> "Twittering One" wrote in message
>
> A year away from official retirement!
>

> *** and how, pray tell, does one retire from living off the
> tax payer's till ????

Social Security is only the tax payer's till to a Democrat cunt
who voted for that lying nigger of opportunity and convenience
Obama.

How's that Obama care working out for you and your kids?

Jeremy Bentham
2016-10-03 20:10:48 UTC