Patient Management Software
Saket
2007-12-03 08:29:58 UTC
I'm an assistant to a paediatrician running a clinic with about a
thousand patients coming to the doctor (active and no longer current).

Presently we do not have computerized patient record keeping.
I would like to set this up for our patients - with features like
immunization records, patient reports, entering diagnosis and
medication etc.

I would like to know your suggestions on various softwares for this
task. How has your experience been and what would you recommend?

Apologies if this is off-topic for this forum.

Regards,
Saket
a***@gmail.com
2017-06-14 17:33:33 UTC
Post by Saket
I'm an assistant to a paediatrician running a clinic with about a
thousand patients coming to the doctor (active and no longer current).
Presently we do not have computerized patient record keeping.
I would like to set this up for our patients - with features like
immunization records, patient reports, entering diagnosis and
medication etc.
I would like to know your suggestions on various softwares for this
task. How has your experience been and what would you recommend?
Apologies if this is off-topic for this forum.
Regards,
Saket
I order Ingen Software and they gives best services not only in CCTV dealers and also in billing software for hotels, lodges, restaurants & Patient management software, Accounts management software
www.ingensoftware.in